Great genes that let you age gracefully are hard to come by. But if you're sick of looking at frown lines and wrinkles that make your look older than you are, we have good news!
At Mor Esthetics, our expert Botox consultation and treatment services can help you erase any wrinkles or fine lines on your face. Our team of highly trained professionals will ensure you leave with an experience that is as wrinkle-free as you will be.
What Is Botox?
Botulinum toxin, better known as Botox, is a neuromodulator or neurotoxin that stops specific muscles from contracting. Simply put, it causes the facial muscles to relax, erasing fine lines and shrinking pores.
How Does It Work?
Botox is a minor procedure where we inject a medication called neuromodulators or neurotoxins to help smooth out any unwanted lines on your face. The neurotoxin inhibits muscle contraction in the area it is injected.
Services We Offer
At Mor Esthetics, we offer the following services:
We offer cosmetic botox for the following areas:
- Fine lines around eyes, lips, and forehead
- Brow lift
- Jaw slimming
- Lip flip
- Downturned lips
- Loose skin in the neck region.
Botox is used for medical procedures, such as:
- TMJ Bruxism – It is a medical condition where excessive teeth grinding and clenching cause the TMJ jaw to misalign. Botox can be used to treat the condition. It freezes the muscle that creates tension in the jaw, relaxing and reducing bruxism.
- Hyperhidrosis – It is a condition where you experience excessive sweating, which Botox can also treat. The neurotoxin medication used in Botox can limit the activity of your sweat glands, reducing excessive sweating.
What to Expect on Your Visit to Mor Esthetics
When you first come to Mor Esthetics, we begin with a consultation, where our team looks at your medical history to decide which procedure is the right choice for you and your cosmetic needs.
Your consultant will discuss the results you want to achieve from the procedure and provide you with their expert opinion. They’ll then give you an overview of the procedure and give you a run-down of the specific guidelines you need to follow before the appointment.
Common guidelines include the following:
- Do not drink alcohol within the 24 hours before the procedure.
- Do not take blood thinners before the procedure.
- Do not go for any skin treatments before the procedure.